Monday, April 8, 2013

Guatemala Support-Raising Update

Update! With one week left to go before the balance is due on the Guatemala well-drilling trip, here is where I stand on my support goals:

  • My prayer team is rapidly growing, and I am so thankful for everyone who is willing to support me in this way! Prayer is the most important thing I need going into this trip!
  • With regards to fundraising, the latest figure I have received from our trip coordinator is $425 raised out of a total of $1900 needed.
If you are interested in joining my prayer team, please call/email me directly or message me below. For financial donations, please make checks payable to Living Water International and mail with the remittance slip at this link to make sure it gets attributed to my trip! You can also make donations via credit card by calling our Living Water trip coordinator, Sarah Evans, at (281) 207-7814. The organization will give me the names of all who donate, so that I can thank you!

Mailing address:

Living Water International
Attn: Mission Trips Department
4001 Greenbriar Drive
Stafford, TX  77477

Don't forget to include the remittance slip in the envelope.

Thanks again to all who have already joined my team, either financially or in prayer. Your support means so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment