Friday, May 11, 2012

Amendment One Response (from another blogger)

In light of the passage of Amendment One in North Carolina, I started doing some reading around various sides of the issue, and I came across a very interesting blog, which I wanted to share. Justin Lee is the Executive Director of the Gay Christian Network, and I appreciate his efforts to get the conversation going and to keep it positive.

Click here to read his response to the passage of the bill.
Click here to read an extremely interesting and insightful interview with the writer of the above linked post.

No matter your beliefs on homosexuality or your stance on the definition of marriage, I think the ideas expressed by Justin may strike a chord with you in some way. He is articulate, respectful, empathetic, and nuanced, which makes for encouraging and thoughtful discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment